The DESIREE project Consortium is excited to announce the organization of its 2018 Workshop titled “Decision Support Systems for Oncology”, as part of the prestigious IEEE International Conference on e-Health Networking, Application & Services, 17-20 September 2018, Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- Image processing in oncology
- Computer vision in Healthcare
- Interoperability in Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Evidence based medicine
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Patient Mobile Decision Support Systems
- Patient Reported Outcomes in Oncology
- Security challenges in eHealth Systems
- Predictive Models in Oncology
- Personalized Medicine in Oncology
Paper submission deadline: June 15, 2018
The Organization members, on behalf of the DESIREE Project Consortium:
PhD. Ing. Nekane Larburu, Vicomtech (Spain)
PhD Prof Bryan Scotney, Ulster University (UK)
DESIREE is a web-based software ecosystem for the personalized, collaborative and multidisciplinary management of primary breast cancer.
This project has received funding from the European Union´s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programe under grant agreement No 690238.